For the Jasberry Rice
1. Follow the instructions on the back of the packaging.
For the Mexican Shrimp
1. Heat the olive oil in the skillet. Fry the onions with ground chili, cumin, and garlic powder. Sauté for 1 minute.
2. Immediately, add the black beans, butter, red bell peppers, oregano, black pepper, salt, and green onions, then add water. Continue to stir and simmer for 8 – 10 minutes.
3. Add the shrimps, allow it to cook a bit, then add cooked Jasberry Rice and jalapenos in the skillet. Stir to combine the ingredients until the shrimps are well-cooked. Squeeze the lime over the top.
4. Serve with cilantro, lime, and avocado as toppings.