For the Jasberry rice
1. Follow the instructions on the back of the packaging.
For the salsa
1. Cut the tomatoes into small cubes, then dice the onions and cilantro. Mix all of them in a small bowl.
2. Pour the lime juice in the bowl. Add oregano and continue to mix and stir well. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
3. Serve in a dipping tray for added flavor.
For the burritos
1. Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Fry the chopped onions, minced garlic, chili powder, red pepper flakes and ground cumin for 1 minute. Then add water and continue to stir.
2. Add in the chicken pieces and allow to cook for a few minutes. Add the black beans and mix all with rice. Allow it to simmer for 10 minutes. Set aside.
3. To prepare 1 burrito, heat one tortilla. Evenly spread the mixture onto it.
4. Fold over the ends and roll up to seal. Slice the burrito in half before serving.