1. Preheat oven to 425F (220C)
2. Arrange Brussel sprouts on a baking sheet and toss with 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, Organic Coconut Flower Nectar, and salt. On a separate baking sheet, toss butternut squash with remaining 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, paprika powder, garlic powder, and salt. Place both baking sheets in the oven, and roast for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
3. Meanwhile, heat up 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil in a small sauce pan with low heat, put in Ready-to-eat Jasberry Rice Original straight out of the pouch, stir in kale, mix well.
4. Prepare dressing by combining all the Dijon dressing ingredients together.
5. Assemble bowls by dividing Ready-to-eat Jasberry Rice Original and kale mixture by half of the bowl. Divide roasted vegetables on another half.
6. Drizzle with dressing and top with chopped pecans. Enjoy!