1. Whisk together the orange juice, coconut sugar, chili powder and lime juice.
2. Add tofu into the marinade and set aside for about 15 minutes.
3. Heat a medium sized skillet oven medium high heat. Pour in the tofu and all of the marinade. Cooked through about 3-5 minutes, flipping occasionally.
4. Remove the tofu from the pan and bring the remaining marinade to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and continue to simmer for about 10 minutes, or until the liquid has reduced by half.
5. Heat 1 pack of Ready-to-eat Jasberry Rice Original based on instruction.
6. Stir the tofu and sauce into Ready-to-eat Jasberry Rice Original. Mix in the dragon fruit.
7. Serve warm right away. Enjoy!