For the Jasberry rice
1. Follow the instructions on the back of the packaging.
For the buns
1. Set an oven to 350F.
2. Wet both hands (to prevent sticking) and form the rice into buns. Place the buns on an oven tray.
3. Brush the buns over with sesame oil. Heat up for 3- 4 minutes in the oven.
4. Repeat the process for the remaining buns needed.
For the Teriyaki pork
1. Sauté the onions with 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil over low heat, till they’re fragrant and just starting to turn brown, then rest aside.
2. Pour 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce into a skillet. Add in the meat over medium heat. Stir fry until cooked through.
3. Prepare the buns, then place the teriyaki pork, teriyaki sauce, lettuce and tomato into the rice buns.
4. Add salt and pepper as desired. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve!