1. Preheat oven to 450F (or 230C)
2. Peel the carrots, then cut into 3-4 inch pieces.
3. In a small bowl, mix extra virgin olive oil, coconut sugar, salt and pepper. Toss this with the carrots and spread out on a foil lined sheet pan. Cover with foil and place in the hot oven for 10 minutes. Uncover, stir well and continue roasting 15 minutes. Roast until tender.
4. Mix the orange juice, chili flakes, cumin and cinnamon, toss with the roasted carrots.
5. Heat 1 pack of Ready-to-eat Jasberry Rice Original based on the instruction.
6. Serve roasted Moroccan carrots over Ready-to-eat Jasberry Rice Original, then drizzle with vegan yogurt and garnish with fresh cilantro or parsley and orange zest. Enjoy!