Note: to make the recipe vegan-friendly, try substituting eggs and chicken for your vegan alternatives
For the Jasberry rice
1. Follow the instructions on the back of the packaging.
Tip: After cooking, leave Jasberry Rice in the fridge overnight to get a firm texture so that it doesn’t clump or fall apart when fried.
For preparing the dish
1. In a skillet, pour 1 tablespoon of oil over high heat until it sizzles.
2. Stir fry chopped red onions and chicken breast chunks with 1 teaspoon of soy sauce until medium-cooked.
3. Immediately add Jasberry rice with carrots, peas, and corn kernels into the skillet. Add the remaining soy sauce, stir and cook until Jasberry rice is heated throughout.
4. Season with salt, pepper, and lime juice. Transfer to a plate.
5. Fry 2 eggs and serve them on top. Enjoy!