For the rice
1. Follow the instructions on the back of the packaging.
Tip: After cooking, leave Jasberry rice in the fridge overnight to get a firm texture so that it doesn’t clump or fall apart when fried.
For preparing the dish
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil over high heat.
2. When sizzling, add green peas, corn kernels, and carrots. Pour soy sauce and continue to stir for about 2 – 4 minutes.
3. Add Jasberry Rice and mix well.
4. Set aside the rice to start making an omelette.
For the omelette
1. For each serving, break 2 eggs into a bowl, add white pepper and soy sauce to taste. Mix well.
2. Add 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil to the skillet over high heat.
3. Add the eggs and cook until the bottom layer of eggs is set. Lightly stir the eggs, while shaking the skillet to resettle the uncooked egg. Gently slide the egg out of the skillet onto a plate.
4. Fill the fried rice on half of the omelette, fold the other side over. Ready to serve!