For the Jasberry rice
1. Cook Jasberry rice according to packaging instructions. Set aside to cool.
For the dressing
1. Mix together olive oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice and coconut sugar in a large salad bowl.
2. Add green onions, red and yellow bell pepper, shallots and dried berries to bowl and mix well.
3. Add Jasberry rice, cashew nuts and almond slices to bowl and toss until fully mixed.
4. Serve at room temperature or place in the refrigerator for one hour to serve cold.
5. Serve topped with more sliced almonds to taste. Enjoy!
Note: This dish can be kept in the refrigerator for 2-3 days, deliciously served cold.