1. Cook Jasberry rice according to packaging instructions.
2. Prepare the pineapple. Using a sharp knife, carefully cut the pineapple in half lengthwise and separate the two halves. Then on one half, using the tip of a knife, cut around the edge of the pineapple. Slice down and across the pineapple flesh then scoop out the pineapple cubes. Discard the core and set the flesh aside.
3. Beat the egg.
4. In a wok, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat. Fry the beaten egg in a hot wok until cooked. Push the egg to one side of the wok then add the prawns to the other side, until the prawns are thoroughly cooked. Remove both from the wok.
5. Reheat the wok until smoking hot and pour in 1 tablespoon of oil. Quickly stir in the garlic, chilli and onion until fragrant.
6. Add in Jasberry rice and vegetable mix, and fry until rice turns slightly brown and the veggies are tender. Stir in the cooked eggs and shrimps, then season with fish sauce and add the pineapple cubes.
7. Serve the rice mixture in the empty pineapple half. Top with lime juice.