1. Cook Jasberry rice according to packaging instructions, set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 200°C / 400°F.
3. In a large skillet head up olive oil, add onions and garlic and cook until golden brown.
4. Add in meat and mushrooms and cook over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
5. Stir in half of the tomato sauce, cooked Jasberry rice, seasonings and spices.
6. Add most of the cheese (leave some for garnish).
7. Cut and reserve tops off peppers, remove seeds. Cut thin slices from the pepper bottom to level them.
8. Spoon filling into the bell peppers.
9. Top with tomato sauce and garnish with more cheese to taste, replace pepper tops.
10. Place stuffed bell peppers on a baking tray and bake for around 20 minutes until heated through and peppers are crisp-tender.