For the Jasberry rice
1. Cook Jasberry rice according to packaging instructions.
For everything else
1. In a bowl, whisk together soy sauce, lime juice, maple syrup, Sriracha sauce and garlic powder.
2. Use a towel to dry half a block of extra firm tofu. Cut into ½ inch cubes. Add tofu into marinade and set aside for about 15 minutes, flipping the tofu cubes occasionally.
3. Defrost Edamame.
4. Then dust tofu cubes with cornstarch or flour until fully coated. Fry tofu cubes with coconut oil in a non-stick pan on all sides.
5. Assemble the crispy tofu, Jasberry rice, purple cabbage, edamame, and cherry tomatoes in a bowl.
6. Serve with your choice of dressing and garnish with sesame seeds.